Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

We are getting ready for a family dinner and some fun with the kids tonight to ring in the new year!  Thankfully I have had enough sales to push me past my goal and while this is normally a very slow week for me as far as ebay sales go, I managed to bring in $272.00 for the week. 

I have a few goals set for my little business but have been waiting to start that based on my not knowing when my surgery will be scheduled for.  
Once that happens I will have to close my shop for at least 2 to 3 weeks and after that have my husband help out with the packing and shipping side of things.    

I have been sorting through my bin system.  I purchased 2 new shelving units at CostCo and have moved all my inventory into labeled bins in the basement.  
Hoping this helps me stay more organized.  I'll post some pictures once I get it 100% complete this week!

My new listings from today:

Happy New Year to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment